Dragon Naturally Speaking Home V13.0
Voice recognition - Turn talk into text.
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home speech recognition software lets you interact with your PC just by talking! It understands what you say and how you say it. Speak words and they appear on the screen — three times faster than typing. Tell your PC what to do and it does it. Use your favorite applications to create documents and email, surf the Web, update Facebook, and more. Dragon Home is so fast, easy and fun; you'll wonder how you managed without it!
Stop Typing, Start TalkingBecause typing is slow, sometimes it's hard for the keyboard to keep up with your brain. With Dragon Home, you can say words and watch them appear on your computer screen in OpenOffice Writer, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, and more.
Speak Commands and Your Computer ObeysJust tell your computer what you want to do, such as "Delete line", "Copy that", "Make that red" or "Open Microsoft Word", and Dragon will complete the task. The Dragon Sidebar lets you see important voice commands and tips at anytime without interrupting what you're doing.
Enjoy a Personalised ExperienceDragon Home recognizes how you talk and what you say. It learns your voice better over time—even if you have an accent. You can personalize Dragon with your own word and formatting preferences tailored to what you do and how you do it.
Works with Most Windows ApplicationsCreate documents, manage your email, or surf the Web—all by voice. Dragon Home allows you to enter text and control the application menus for nearly any Windows-based application.
- Up to 99% speech recognition accuracy right out of the box.
- Creation of documents, reports, or messages just by speaking.
- Nuance Text-to-Speech technology that reads on-screen text in human-sounding synthesized speech.
- Dragon Voice Shortcuts that let you create email, schedule appointments, and search the Web or your desktop using simple voice commands.
- Support for Microsoft Word, Open Office Writer, Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Firefox.
Benefits:Turn Talk into Text
Say words and watch them appear on your computer screen in Word, Excel, Outlook, and more—three times faster than typing—with up to 99% recognition accuracy right out of the box.
Unlock Your Creativity
Transform ideas into text at the speed of thought. Don't let typing, spelling, or fear of the blank page slow you down. Convert your thoughts into words just by talking. It's that simple.
Multi-task Like Never Before
Technical SpecificationDragon Voice Shortcuts make it faster and easier than ever to create email, schedule appointments, and search the Web for specific information or resources at anytime. Just say commands like "Search the computer for hanger steak recipe" or "Search maps for Union College Schenectady, New York" and Dragon returns the results in a Web browser. Need to send an email to friends? Just say, "send email to John Smith and Raphael Sanchez".
The install process checks that your system meets the minimum requirements; if they are not met, Dragon NaturallySpeaking will not be installed.
- CPU: minimum 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent AMD processor or 1.66 GHz Intel Atom processor. We recommend 1.8 GHz Intel Dual Core or equivalent AMD processor. (IMPORTANT: SSE2 instruction set required)
- Processor Cache: minimum 512 MB We recommend at least 2GB
- Free hard disk space: 2.5 GB (2.8 GB for localized non-English versions)
- Supported Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and SP2, 32-bit and 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and SP3, 32-bit only
- Windows Server 2003 and 2008, SP1, SP2 and R2, 32-bit and 64-bit< >
- Windows Vista or Windows Vista SP1, 32-bit and 64-bit
- RAM: minimum 1 GB for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 2 GB for Windows 7, 8 and 10 and Windows Server 2003/2008. We recommend 2 GB RAM for Windows XP and Windows Vista, and 4 GB for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2003/2008 64-bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher (free download available at www.microsoft.com)
- Creative Labs Sound Blaster 16 or equivalent sound card supporting 16-bit recording
- DVD-ROM drive required for installation
- Nuance-approved noise-canceling headset microphone (included in purchase). See details at support.nuance.com/compatibility/(includes Bluetooth microphones, recorders, and Tablet PCs).
Note: An internet connection is required for product activation (a quick anonymous process).
* This edition of Dragon does not support dictation directly into Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Systems. For EMR support, please use Dragon Medical Edition.